Group dynamics is the understanding that people take on distinct roles and behaviors when working in a group which effects the roles and behaviors of other group members, and the group as a whole. It since has been found that groups with a positive dynamic are nearly twice as creative as an average group, whereas, groups with poor group dynamics often are unable to explore options effectively for good decision making.
- Knowledge of how teams form, and the stress points for being effective vs ineffective
- Different coaching and leadership techniques
- Skill to observe and assess teams
- Learn your personal stress points to overcome reserves
- Create pro-active teams with a day to day approach
- Increase your effectiveness as a team
- Learn how to easily avoid or resolve conflicts and build synergy in your team
Learn more by completing the form to download the brochure.